Amazing Kauai oceanfront rentals from Parrish Kauai feature this beautiful home at sunny Poipu Beach. Highlights include Hawaii plantation style design and décor and all the must have comforts, including spectacular ocean views from almost every room, three bedroom suites, air conditioning, a private gym, pool, spa and much, much more. One cannot help but relax while visiting Poipu Beach in this spectacular home decorated with original art, antiques, and other unique furnishings. Hale A Kai along with the gentle trade winds, Kauai sunshine and Pacific surf, all combine for the perfect Kauai vacation.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||3.5||6||Premier||AC, Pool, Spa||Oceanfront||$651||$1,000 +||$1150 – 1300|
- Oceanfront, two-story floor plan, approximately 3,000 square feet
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
Master Suite – oceanfront lanai, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, separate wing, washer/dryer
Second Bedroom Suite – oceanfront, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower
Third Bedroom Suite – garden view, queen bed, flat screen TV, full bath tub with shower
- Central Air Conditioning
- Great room design: living room, dining room, kitchen, all with expansive ocean views
- Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar in ocean view gourmet kitchen
- Large flat screen TV/Blu-Ray/CD Player in living room
- Indoor/outdoor sound system with centralized remote, iPod docking station
- Expansive outdoor covered lanai with dining and seating areas
- Private oceanfront light exercise room with Jacuzzi spa
- Wireless high speed internet, office with executive desk
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Two washers & dryers in each bedroom wing
- Private telephone
- Safe (in master suite)
- TVR # 1066-NCU
- TAT# W20066522-01
Hale A Kai fronts a small seasonal beach with water accessible to the experienced swimmer and/or waterman. One block away is Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s have it all. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, Brennecke’s Beach and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.