This exquisite oceanfront estate has nearly 300 feet of ocean frontage offering four oceanfront suites and unmatched ocean views from every main room. Designed by the renowned architect Ralph Anderson, this wonderful island vacation home is peaceful, private, and distinguished providing the ideal retreat setting for its guests. Whether it is strolling for shells in the neighboring “Keiki Cove” or chatting with local fisherman while enjoying the spectacular sunsets, you will be certain to create everlasting memories of Kauai.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|4||4.5||8||Deluxe||AC||Oceanfront||$574||$1,000||$850 – 1,050|
- Oceanfront, one-story floor plan, approximately 4,000 square feet
- 4,000 square feet
- 4 Oceanfront Suites with private oceanfront lanai, 4 1/2 bathrooms
Master Bedroom – king bed, AC, TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower, steam, Jacuzzi spa tub, and garden atrium
Second Bedroom – exterior entrance, queen bed, AC, TV/DVD and full bath tub with shower
Third Bedroom – exterior entrance, queen bed AC, TV/DVD, and full bath with shower
Oceanfront Cottage – exterior entrance, king bed, TV/DVD, full bath with shower, washer/dryer
- Grand oceanfront living room with lava rock fireplace (not available for use), air conditioning, access to lanai
- Formal dining room with ocean view, small refrigerator, access to lanai
- Kitchen – ocean view, AC, family room seating, TV/DVD, half bath, oceanfront lanai access
- Private TV/family room – 67″ flat screen TV/DVD/laser disc (with movie selection) and CD
- Spacious outdoor partially covered lanai
- Wireless high speed internet
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Two-car enclosed garage
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- TVR # TV-1013
- TAT# W92501072-01
The Donohugh Home has direct access to Keiki Cove, a small quaint beach perfect for shelling and is one block from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach, and the adjoining P.K.’s beach, have it all. A 5 minute drive will take you to Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.