This exquisite Kauai vacation home fronts Anini Beach with its two-mile stretch of soft white sand and the largest living coral reef on Kauai. Recently remodeled to showcase designer furnishings, numerous dining and lounging areas, a top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen, as well as ocean and coastline views and lush tropical grounds, Anini House offers an extraordinary vacation spot.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|5||4.5||12||Premier||-||Oceanfront||$1,015.62||$2,500||$1750 – 2300|
- Oceanfront, two-story floor plan, approximately 5,300 square feet
- 4 bedrooms , 3.5 baths plus 1 bedroom 1 bath guest house
Master Suite – upper level, oceanfront seating and lounging area, king bed, walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual sinks
Second Master Suite – lower level, oceanfront lanai, king bed, full bath with shower
Third Bedroom – upper level, queen bed, shared full bath with shower
Fourth Bedroom – lower level, two twin bed, shared full bath with shower
Oceanfront Guest House – exterior entrance, king bed, living room, TV/DVD, efficiency kitchen, full bath with shower
- Ocean front living room, flat screen TV, separate seating area, executive desk
- Formal dining room
- All new kitchen with granite counters – Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking gourmet range, wine storage, separate casual dining area
- Oceanfront covered lanai
- Spacious grounds
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone, high speed wireless internet
- TVR #TV-2019 & 20
- TAT# W43821995-01
Anini House is situated along a beautiful two-mile white sand beach with access to the largest living coral reef in Kauai perfect for seasonal swimming and snorkeling. A five minute drive will take you to the quaint historic Kilauea town where you will find delightful restaurants and boutiques. Historic Hanalei Town is a ten minute drive, where you will find more fine restaurants and boutiques as well as other services and the renowned Hanalei Bay.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: July 1 – August 31
Low Season: January 7 – June 30; September 1 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19– January 5
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.