An idyllic Kauai vacation rental home set on the hillside overlooking Shipwreck Beach. Perfect for a private and romantic getaway for one or two couples wishing to settle in for a luxurious vacation on Kauai. Remodeled in 2010 with exquisite décor and furnishings, this homes offers a very tranquil setting with every amenity including a private swimming pool and spa set in a lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, fully stocked kitchen, and more. One truly never has to leave this heavenly home in the heart of Poipu Beach.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Premier Plus||AC||Partial Ocean||$293||$1,000||$450 – 565|
- Partial ocean view, one story floor plan, approximately 2,400 square feet
- Refreshing natural saline swimming pool and spa
- Completely remodeled throughout in 2010
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – partial ocean view, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, air conditioning
Second Bedroom Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, air conditioning, full bath with walk-in shower and outdoor shower
- Great room design: living room, dining room, kitchen, separate seating area
- Built-in desk and seating area off kitchen
- All new furnishings and island antiques and objects d’art
- Flat screen TV/DVD with DVD collection
- iPod ready surround sound stereo
- Spacious covered outdoor lanai
- Gas BBQ
- Home garden with many herbs as well as lemon, limes, and more
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR# TVNC-XXXX
- TAT# W94643411-01
Located conveniently between two renowned beach destinations in Poipu, Kauai. In one direction is Shipwreck Beach, great for experienced swimmers and beachcombers, and the Grand Hyatt Resort Hotel. In the other direction is Poipu Beach Park, the perfect swimming and snorkeling spot for families and children. Also nearby is Brennecke Beach, a world famous boogie boarding and body surfing beach. You can reach either beach with a short 5-10 minute walk along the beautiful coastline or a few minutes
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.