A classic Hawaiian cottage, this oceanfront Kauai vacation home has stunning views of the blue Pacific ocean from every room. With luxury plantation-style furnishings and handsome island art, this home is warm and welcoming creating the perfect setting for a couples getaway or small family celebration. The unique design and layout offers several options for guests. Book a two bedroom Kauai cottage, or the entire property including all three bedrooms and oceanfront studio. Each with its own separate entrance and lanai, privacy is not a issue.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||3||4||Deluxe||-||Oceanfront||$294||$500||$475 – 595|
- Oceanfront, one story floor plan, approximately 2,500 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Master Suite – oceanfront lanai, four post king bed, TV/DVD, writing desk, exterior entrance, whirlpool tub/shower
Second Master Suite – oceanfront lanai, king bed, kitchenette, TV/DVD, writing desk, whirlpool tub/shower combination
- Great room design: vaulted ceilings, living room, open kitchen with bar seating, full bathroom
- Oceanfront window seat
- TV/DVD/iPod docking station
- Oceanfront covered lanai
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Two-car open parking
- Two washers & dryers
- Private telephone
- TVR# TVNC-1086
- TAT# W30659960-01
Spouting Horn Cottage is located a little over one block from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s, have it all. Walk the opposite direction and you’ll finds yourself at Kukui’ula Harbor with a small white sand beach. In a 5 minute drive you can be at Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for your children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.