Just a short stroll from the delights of Brennecke and Poipu Beach is this wonderful, completely remodeled two bedroom one bathroom Kauai cottage on the sunny South Shore. Designed for comfort and ease with the charisma of an era gone by matched with the comforts of new furnishings, this cozy beach cottage accommodates two comfortably and is a perfect location to call home when visiting our beautiful Garden Island. Relax on the screened in lanai while listening to the waves come ashore, dine under the stars in the privacy of your own back yard and walk to the beach and local restaurants. Enjoy vintage cottage surroundings with all new modern amenities nestled in a charming beachside neighborhood.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||1||2||Premier Plus||-||Garden||$160||-||$250 – 340|
- Approximately 1,030 square feet, one level floor plan
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Master Bedroom – King Tommy Bahama bed, flat screen TV, cable
Second Bedroom – 2 twins beds
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen – granite countertops, all new appliances
- Large screened in lanai
- Pergola with BBQ
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Outdoor shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TVR # TV-2728
- TAT# W01364258-01
A few steps to the white sands of Brennecke Beach (world famous for body-surfing) and the adjoining Poipu Beach Park with a protected swimming area for kids and easy access to great snorkeling.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.