Just a few steps to the world famous Hanalei Bay, this wonderful restored vintage Kauai cottage offers a true old-style Hawaiian vacation. Refurbished with the charisma of a bygone era gone, this cozy beach cottage accommodates a small family or vacationing couple and is a perfect Kauai vacation rental to call home when visiting our beautiful Garden Island.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
- Approximately 1,100 square feet, one level floor plan
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Master Bedroom – queen bed, shared full bath with shower
Second Bedroom – queen bed, shared full bath with shower
- Great room design with vintage style kitchen, living and dining room
- TV/DVD, punee (Hawaiian bed) in living room
- Open porch with dining and seating area, partial ocean view
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Outdoor shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVR-1091
The Palaka Cottage is steps to Hanalei Bay beaches and pier as well as a ten minute drive to Tunnels Beach, both offering some of the finest seasonal snorkel, swimming and surf locations. A few more minutes to the end of the road takes you to Kee beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Historic Hanalei Town is a five minute walk, where you will find fine restaurants, boutiques and services.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 - March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 - May 31; August 19 - December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.