A pristine oceanfront Kauai cottage set on the dramatic coastline of Poipu Beach. Perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a small family, this home provides a perfect place to settle in for a wonderful vacation. With its expansive ocean views from almost every room, you can watch the waves crash along the coast, turtles feeding on the coral and the spectacular Kauai sunsets. Completely remodeled in 2007, this cottage has been reborn into a Kauai luxury home offering the best that the island has to offer.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Premier Plus||AC||Oceanfront||$336||$1,000||$575 – 725|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Oceanfront, one story floor plan, approximately 1,800 square feet
- Air Conditioned throughout
- Completely remodeled throughout in 2007
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
Master Suite – ocean front, King bed, private lanai, flat screen TV, DVD, classic claw foot tub, separate walk-in shower
Second Suite – King bed, walk-in shower, flat screen TV, DVD, separate shower
- Great room design: living room, dining room, kitchen
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Flat screen TV/DVD; iPod ready stereo
- Spacious outdoor lanai
- Ocean view outdoor lava rock shower
- Lava rock steps down to coastal tide pools
- Oceanfront window seat
- All new furnishings and island antiques and objects d’ art.
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- TVR # TVNC-1120
- TAT# W99698266-01
Lani Kai Cottage is located a little over one block from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s, have it all. Walk the opposite direction and you’ll find yourself at Kukui`ula Harbor with a small white sand beach. In a 5 minute drive you can be at Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for your children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.