Located directly behind Lanai Beach Home, this two bedroom, one bathroom guest house may be rented with the main home. A quaint fully equipped Kauai cottage on stilts, this home is tucked away behind Lawai Beach Home and has its own separate parking.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
- Approximately 900 square feet, one-story floor plan (entry on second floor)
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Master Suite – Queen bed, TV
Second Bedroom – Queen bed, TV
- Queen Futon sleeper in living room
- TV, DVD, CD, stereo
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Gas BBQ
- In-room safe
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-1121
- TAT# W30134334-01
Located 50 feet across the street from the white sands of Baby Beach, a sheltered cove known to the locals as Kona Beach. It’s a safe and enjoyable spot for children’s swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Just 2 blocks away you’ll find one of the best surfing spots on the island, known as P.K.’s. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Parrish Kauai Guest Reviews
[map lat=”21.879881″ long=”-159.471475″ msid=”208565943648793205878.00048b32f628d5eea5ef0″ zoom=”16″ /]