Our Kauai cottages include this one across from the world famous Brennecke Beach and steps from sunny Poipu Beach. Hale Kahakai Punahele (The House of the Cherished Seacoast) is arguably located in one of the best beach locations in Poipu. With its incredible unobstructed oceanfront views over a small lane fronting the beach and quaint island-style cottage furnishings, this continues to be one of our most popular Kauai vacation rentals.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Deluxe||-||Oceanfront||$256||$500||$425 – 575|
- Ocean front, approximately 1,600 square feet
- Two level floor plan
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
Master Bedroom Suite – second floor, four poster king bed, private lanai, ocean view, air-conditioning
Second Bedroom – first floor, two twins (convertible to king), full bath
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- Great room with ocean view – living room, kitchen, dining room
- Den with TV/DVD, CD player
- Wrap around covered lanai with expansive ocean view
- Lush tropical gardens and lawn
- Wireless high speed internet
- Charcoal BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TVR # TV-3403
- TAT# W00611958-01
Across the street from the ocean and world famous Brennecke Beach (boogie-boarding and body-surfing) and the adjoining Poipu Beach Park with a protected swimming area for kids and easy access to great snorkeling.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.