Enjoy island life at its best on the water from your cozy Kauai cottage perched above Kukui`ula Bay on Kauai’s sunny South Shore. This spacious Kauai vacation rental features ocean views from many of its rooms, multiple decks and dining areas overlooking the harbor and beach. With two bedrooms and two baths, plus an open loft sleeping area, it’s the perfect getaway on the ocean for a family or group of six.
The Bay House can be rented with neighboring Hale Moana for a larger family and/or friend reunion.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2 + Loft||2||6||Island Casual||-||Oceanfront||$320||$500||$395 – 575|
- Oceanfront, three-story floor plan, approximately 1,750 square feet
- Recently upgraded – 2010
- Large lanai overlooking Kukui’ula Bay
- 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom – second floor, queen bed, ocean view lanai
Second Bedroom – second floor, king bed
Third Bedroom – open loft on third floor, two twins, stunning ocean views
- Additional half bath on entry level
- Great room design with vintage hardwood floors, multiple seating areas, large flat screen TV/DVD, access to ocean view lanai
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Covered oceanfront lanai with dining table and gas BBQ on lower level
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-1182
- TAT# W91861860-01
This home fronts Kukui’ula Bay with its sandy beach and grassy lawn which is perfect for spending a day at the beach swimming, paddling and kayaking. A great snorkeling spot, Lawai Beach, is about 4 blocks away. Neighboring Prince Kuhio’s (P.K.’s) beach is one of the best body boarding and surfing beaches on the island. Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties is a five minute drive along the ocean.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.