Located just footsteps from Poipu Beach and Brennecke Beach, this Kauai cottage offers its guests a spacious and relaxing place to settle in and enjoy island-style beach life. Hale Ani is a comfortable and charming Kauai vacation home with an extra-large oceanfront lanai and amazing ocean views from almost every room. Well-appointed and immaculately maintained, this three-bedroom residence is one of the most desired Kauai vacation rentals available at Poipu Beach. Swaying palms and tropical trade winds and depending on the season, incredible sunsets, turtles, whales and much, much more welcome the guests of Hale Ani.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||2||6||Deluxe||-||Oceanfront||$369||$500||$525 – 650|
- Approximately 1,770 square feet, one-story floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – oceanfront, king bed, flat screen TV, access to oceanfront lanai, full bath with walk-in shower
2nd Bedroom – oceanfront, king bed, TV, access to oceanfront lanai, shared full bath tub with shower
3rd Bedroom – queen bed, TV, shared full bath tub with shower
- Great room design – oceanfront living room, dining room and kitchen, access to large oceanfront lanai
- Flat screen TV in living room
- Outdoor shower
- Enclosed garage
- Wireless high speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TV-2475
- TAT# W99170309-01
There are 3 beaches within a 10 minute walk or a few minutes drive; Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach to the west, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach to the east, is best for experienced swimmers and surfers. The short walk along the coastline is breathtaking.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.