One of the best locations on Kauai’s lush North Shore, your Princeville condo is perched on a spectacular ocean bluff overlooking the Pacific ocean. Pu`u Poa’s dramatic architecture and design, multiple large expansive lanais, striking views, tennis courts and a cliff-side pool are just some of the amenities that make it one of the sought after resort destinations on Kauai.
Located within walking distance to the luxurious St. Regis Princeville Resort and beach. You’re also a short drive to the Princeville Center where you’ll find our North Shore office and many places to shop and dine.
Our Pu`u Poa at Princeville Resort unit is described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. Before your Kauai vacation, we invite you to watch our North Shore Kauai video with helpful information and beautiful scenes of our island paradise.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Island Casual||-||Oceanfront||$225||-||$250 – 300|
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Complimentary self parking
- Multiple community BBQ locations
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Oceanfront, approximately 2,000 square feet, one-level floor plan
- Second level, one level stairs to entry (down)
- Island casual interior
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Suite – king bed, access to oceanfront entry lanai, TV, full bath with walk-in shower, sunken tub
Second Suite – queen bed, shared full bath with tub and shower
- Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room all with ocean views
- Fully equipped kitchens
- TV/DVD/CD in living room with access to oceanfront lanai
- Large private oceanfront lanai with dining area, BBQ
- Exterior entrance with second oceanfront lanai with lounge seating
- Ceiling fans in living room and guest bedroom, no air conditioning
- BBQ on lanai
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
- TAT# W67343212-01
Hike ten minutes down the Puu Poa adjacent path to Hideaway Beach, a wonderful sandy beach with good swimming when the surf is calm, mostly in the summer months. Just a few minutes’ walk to the St. Regis Princeville Hotel and Resort and you can experience the sand beach fronting the world famous waters of Hanalei Bay. Protected by a reef, this portion of Hanalei Bay remains calm year round. These waters provide our guests with amazing snorkeling opportunities without leaving the resort.
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 - March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 - May 31; August 19 - December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.