Poipu Palms Unit 101
Perched on the edge of the magnificent Poipu coastline, this intimate resort is home to just twelve oceanfront condos and features spectacular views as well as a dramatic coastline swimming pool, sundeck and BBQ. Located in the heart of Poipu Beach, you have access to all that Poipu Beach has to offer; sandy beaches for swimming and snorkeling, golf, shopping and more. Wake up to the sounds of the sea, watch sea turtles and seasonal whales from your lanai, enjoy spectacular island sunsets, tropical breezes and all in the comfort of your island home.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Premier||-||Oceanfront||$166||-||$240 – 330|
- Oceanfront, one-level floor plan, approximately 900 square feet
- Premier interior, end unit
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Suite – king bed, ocean view, full bath with walk-in shower
Second Suite – two twin beds (convertible to king), full bath with shower
- TV/DVD/CD stereo in living room, music and DVD library
- Ground floor access – no steps to entry, large spacious lanai
- Washer/dryer, wireless internet, in-room safe
- TAT# W30310164-01
Located between Shipwreck Beach, for experienced swimmers and beach combers near the Grand Hyatt Hotel on the east and Poipu Beach, ideal for children and snorkeling on the west. You can reach either beach with a short 5-10 minute walk along the beautiful coastline or a few minutes drive.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Our Excellent March 2014 Stay in Poipu
Lovely unit (#101) with outstanding view. Gorgeous sunsets and seeing whales, dolphins and turtles. Location perfect. And having someone with limited mobility, having the entrance right by the parking space made it so easy!! Enjoyed the nicely updated kitchen; however, some of the other aspects of the unit (bathroom, closets, shower, windows, blinds) could use some spiffing up and needed repair to make this truly a high quality rental.