Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2Guests: 4Interior Rating: PremierAmenities: -View: OceanRates From: $200Name/Unit: Poipu Sands #428
Poipu Sands at Poipu Kai
1565 Pe’e Road, Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
Our luxurious Kauai vacation rentals at Poipu Sands offer spacious layouts, large covered lanais, a private heated resort swimming pool, community gas BBQs, on-site tennis courts, and more.
Centrally located in Poipu, adjacent to the Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa as well as Shipwreck’s beach, the Poipu Sands Resort is located within the heart of Poipu Kai, where easy walking paths link the master resort community to Brennecke’s and Poipu Beach. World class dining, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, and the beauty of many other of Kauai’s beaches are just a few minutes away.
All our Poipu Sands units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Complimentary self parking
- Community gas BBQs
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Approximately 1,640 square feet, one and two level floor plans available
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Hilton Serenity Bed Collection sheets with extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, stereo
- Exterior entrance
- Private covered lanai
- Ceiling fans throughout, no air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free high speed internet
The Poipu Sands Resort is located just steps from Shipwrecks Beach, great for experienced swimmers and surfers and great beachcombing. Just a short stroll along the lush Poipu Kai greenbelt is Brennecke’s Beach, the world-famous body-surfing beach and Poipu Beach, perfect for children and all types of water activities and beach parties.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Poipu Kai Resort Map