Nihi Kai Villas Unit 202
One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach Park. The plantation style architecture at this small island oasis by the sea is surrounded by swaying palms, tropical flowers, fruit trees, orchids, and mature plumeria trees accented by well manicured lawns.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Island Casual||-||Poolside, Ocean||$153||-||$211 – 290|
- Poolside ocean view, two-level floor plan, approximately 1,507 square feet
- Ground level, one level stairs to entry (entry on upper level)
- Island casual interior
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Suite – lower level, ocean view, queen bed, private lanai, full bath tub with shower
Second Suite – lower level, two twin beds (convertible to king), private lanai, full bath tub with shower
- TV/VCR/CD in living room, private poolside ocean view lanai
- Close to pool
- Wireless hi-speed internet, in-room safe
- Washer and dryer, open parking
- TAT# W87773896-01
Just steps along the shoreline, Nihi Kai Villas is the closest condominiums to the world-famous body surfing Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach State Park. Some units are just 50 yards from the ocean with others terracing up the gentle sloping hill to the upper panoramic ocean view units 300 yards from the ocean.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Poipu Beach Condos on FlipKey
Very well done.
It was comfortable, clean and close to the ocean and beach. We went on the HoloHolo snorkel sail and really enjoyed it. We really appreciate not having to clean the condo or wash towels before leaving.