Makahuena Unit 103
Located on the southernmost point of Kauai, this unique oceanfront property is situated on the edge of a bluff providing spectacular views of the blue Pacific and the entire Poipu coastline from each unit. Incredible ocean views are the dominant feature of this resort which offers its guests a spacious swimming pool and sun deck, spa, tennis courts, and more. Situated on a bluff above the rocky shoreline on the Poipu coast there are great beaches, the Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa and the Poipu Bay Golf Course, all just a few blocks east or west
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||6||Deluxe||-||Oceanfront||$153||-||$195 – 290|
- Oceanfront, one-level floor plan, approximately 1,400 square feet
- Deluxe interior, Building 5 – Elima
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Suite – queen bed, ocean view, access to lanai, full bath with shower
Second Bedroom – two twins (convertible to king), full bath tub with shower
- TV/DVD/CD stereo and sleeper sofa in living room
- Ground floor unit, partially covered lanai, close to pool
- Washer/dryer, wireless internet, in-room safe
- TAT# W40964272-01
Located between Shipwreck Beach, for experienced swimmers and beach combers near the Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa on the east and Poipu Beach, ideal for children and snorkeling on the west. You can reach either beach with a short 5-10 minute walk along the beautiful coastline or a few minutes drive.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Find Poipu Beach Condos on FlipKey