Enjoy spectacular views from sunrise to sunset from the lanai of your oceanfront Kauai condo. Lawai Beach Resort overlooks one of the best snorkeling and surfing beaches on Kauai, making it a favorite vacation spot for everyone. There are three pools, complimentary tennis courts, an 18-hole miniature golf course, fitness center, three spas, various barbecue areas and elevator access. The famous Beach House Restaurant is just steps away.
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|1||1||4||Premier||-||Oceanfront||$125||-||$244 – 325|
- Three swimming pools and spas
- Complimentary self parking
- Community BBQs
- Fitness center & roof-top tennis court
- Roof-Top Café
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Oceanfront, one-level floor plan, approximately 900 square feet
- Third floor unit, elevator access, covered lanai
- Premier interior (upgraded in 2013), Ali’i Building
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
Master Bedroom – king bed, full bath with walk-in rain shower
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD and iPod ready stereo and sleeper sofa in living room
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Travertine tile though-out
- Washer/dryer, hi-speed internet
- TAT# W04413572-01
Lawai Beach, great for snorkeling, is right across the road from the resort. P.K.’s, one of the best body boarding and surfing beaches is a couple of hundred yards farther away. A 5 minute drive will take you to Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 5
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.