Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 93046
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3 + Loft||3||8||Deluxe||AC||Oceanfront||$290||-||$495 – 600|
- Oceanfront, approximately 1,700 square feet, one-level floor plan and loft
- Third level, two level of stairs to entry
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Deluxe interior
- 3 bedrooms and loft, 3 bathrooms
Center Master Suite (9305) – king bed, ocean view lanai, loft with 2 twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower
Left Guest Suite (9304) – king bed, oceanfront lanai, flat screen TV/DVD, full bath with tub and shower, washer/dryer
Right Guest Suite (9306) – king bed, oceanfront lanai, flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, mini-frig, full bath with walk-in shower
- Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room all with ocean views, oceanfront lanai
- Fully equipped kitchen
- flat screen TV/DVD/iPod and desk in living room with access to ocean view lanai
- Private oceanfront lanai with dining area
- Exterior entrance
- Washer & dryer
- Resort telephone and answering service
- Wireless high speed internet
- TAT# W36262504-01
GUEST NOTICE – There is a HBR Resort Fee of $12 per night plus tax charged at check-in.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: July 1 – August 31
Low Season: January 7 – June 30; September 1 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Your browser does not support iframes.
|Flipkey Reviews Coming Soon|