Our Kauai vacation rentals at Anini Beach – Kilauea feature homes with spectacular oceanfront locations or near the beach. Close by is the Kilauea Lighthouse and its historic plantation town where you’ll find shopping and fine dining. Within a short drive are popular Kauai beaches and some of the island’s most beautiful scenery.
|Homes||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Daily Rate|
|Anini House||5||5.5||12||Premier||-||Beachfront||$1750 – 2300|
|Anini Beach House||2||2||4||Deluxe||-||Beachfront||$550 – 725|
|Hale Kai Kalani - Special Rate: $250 (up to 23% off)||2||2||4||Deluxe||-||Ocean||$285 – 350|
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 - March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 - May 31; August 19 - December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.